Intrepid USA
www.intrepidusa.com Charleston, SC 1000 to 5000 Employees

It has it's pros and cons.

Registered Nurse (Former Employee)
Raleigh, NC

ProsGreatest field staff that I have ever had the pleasure to work with. The office was very family oriented and understanding of any family issues. They allow you to be very independent with your work hours. Open communication for the most part.

ConsNo raises ... most staff is paid per visit, and when they do get raises, it's per hour, so, you get an extra amount for one hour a week when you to the weekly meetings. They do not provide phones, nor do they reimburse for your phone use ... which can get rather expensive. No reimbursement for the time you spend driving or on the phone.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on the raise issues, you have wonderful staff. You are the only company that doesn't provide some type of reimbursement for phones or for work that is involved to provide adequate care to the patient. Monitor your offices more closely.

Hard work but great pay

RN/Case Manager (Former Employee)
    Nashville, TN

I worked at Intrepid USA full-time for more than a year

Pros: Independent work, make own schedule, great pay, nice people to… Cons: Charting not computerized yet, tons of charting, caseload variable (as… Advice to Senior Management: Get computerized charting! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Registered Nurse

Registered Nurse (Former Employee)
    Charleston, SC

I worked at Intrepid USA full-time for less than a year

Pros: None at all!!! The best pro was leaving this company Cons: Health benefits are very poor and very expensive; team support is poor; they expect the nurses to take on more than they can possibly handle;… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees better and hire more staff. You truly cannot expect a nurse to see 10 patients a day (plus drive time) and give… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Intrepid USA.

Worked for Intrepid USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intrepid USA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intrepid USA CEO Lynn Tilton. All reviews posted anonymously by Intrepid USA employees.