Intrinsic Consulting

www.intrinsicconsultinginc.com
There are newer employer reviews for Intrinsic Consulting

I more in two years than in my previous years in college and all my other jobs combined.

Current Employee - Account Representative in Framingham, MA
Current Employee - Account Representative in Framingham, MA

I have been working at Intrinsic Consulting

Pros

Positive Work environment, great management team and co-workers. The position is very challenging and rewarding. There is a lot of advancement opportunities for the top performing reps. There is plenty of travel opportunities to go to different leadership conferences and training. I wouldn't have landed the job I have now if it wasn't for all the training at intrinsic.

Cons

Down sides are that it's not the easiest job in the world. Everyday brings a new challenge and one has to be very resilient at times. But if someone is tough they will reap great rewards.

Well, when I was working there they didn't offer a base plus commission which I would have liked when I first started. But through friends that I have that still work there they say they now offer that to new employees.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Intrinsic Consulting (View Most Recent)

I learned a lot at Intrinsic, but ultimately could not afford to live off of what I made there.

Former Employee - Account Representative in Framingham, MA
    Former Employee - Account Representative in Framingham, MA

I worked at Intrinsic Consulting

Pros

Energetic work environment, genuinely entertaining meetings, emphasis placed on growth and learning, the freedom to manage yourself on a day to day basis.

Cons

60+ hour work weeks, large amounts of driving, no reimbursement for fuel and meals, no health benefits, no days off, and 100% commission-based compensation for door-to-door sales.

It's important to be up-front and honest with employees about the kind of work they are doing and the type of opportunities for advancement that are available.

Inspiring people, Energetic atmosphere, and wonderful opportunity!

I have been working at Intrinsic Consulting

Pros

Merit based, Training and mentoring provided, genuine people, health/dental benefits, rewarded/recognized for hard work

Cons

commission takes some getting used to, long days

Management does a good job recognizing hard work and trying to help all their employees reach their goals

There are newer employer reviews for Intrinsic Consulting