There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

Program Manager review of Intuit.

Current Employee - Program Manager in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Program Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

Great people and culture at Intuit. The company really looks out for it's employees.

Cons

Turbo Tax employees must work hard during tax season which often conflicts with holidays.

Please be more transparent with changes in the organization and get better at on boarding employees.

1596 Other Employee Reviews for Intuit (View Most Recent)

A great company.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

Strong values. Strong culture. Good top-level leadership. Good pay and benefits. More customer focused than most.

Cons

Like in all big companies, your experience can differ somewhat depending on what group you're in. The company is making the transition from desktop to web, but it's still in the middle of it.

I think you're on the right track.

Senior leadership team cannot work together to execute a technology strategy for the future

Current Employee - Director in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Director in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

Great people and products with a history of focusing on the customer, great work life balance, some of the smartest people in the industry work here with a passionate focus on continual growth and improvement.

Cons

Becoming way too political, has become a company where you can't be open and honest with senior executives. Intuit has such potential to make a huge change in the software industry, but we are squandering the opportunity and the trust that our customers have placed in us because senior executives cannot develop an execution strategy to deliver on the CEO's vision.

It is clear that the senior leadership team at the top cannot work together to develop a strategy and execute against it when it comes to software reuse or platforms.

There are newer employer reviews for Intuit