There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

Program Manager review of Intuit.

Current Employee - Program Manager in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Program Manager in San Diego, CA

Pros

Great people and culture at Intuit. The company really looks out for it's employees.

Cons

Turbo Tax employees must work hard during tax season which often conflicts with holidays.

Advice to Management

Please be more transparent with changes in the organization and get better at on boarding employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Intuit

1. I guess all good things are bound do be taken away at some point.

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Plano, TX

Pros

I came into the company when it was still owned by the private owners beforehand, so I feel that I get paid well, but the new guys coming in get literally half what I do. There's no way I'd put up with half the crap they dish out if I wasn't paid so well. The benefits are great, and the people on your level are great, but management just doesn't care.

Cons

Management. It's not about the employees as much as it used to be. I totally understand that it has to be about the customers. Without customers, there's no company. Also, I agree with the shareholders statement. But now it feels like a 45/45/10 split with 10 being the employees. This is totally from a support perspective. I've heard good things, and had good experiences when working with other departments, but there's no opportunity to go there.

Advice to Management

Sometimes the way things were done is the best way to keep it. Both from a customer perspective, and a phone agent perspective.

2. Why we are slipping in the "Great Place to Work" polls

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Tucson, AZ

Pros

The compensation and benefit packages are the main reasons why I stay at Intuit.

Cons

When you see a company that boasts itself to the world that it's about the people, the customer and so forth and then to see all of the broken processes that no one is willing to fix to truly reflect this mindset, it is very discouraging.

Advice to Management

Come down to the floor. Talk with the employees. Listen to the calls - the customers. Take some calls. Get to know our processes. Remember that the shareholder can also be the employees and customers.