There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

I feel like a prisoner, beyond hope. Worst mistake of my life to accept this job.

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Plano, TX
Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Plano, TX

I have been working at Intuit full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent benefits, stable company. Good intentions.

Cons

Mental slavery. They pay well enough to tempt the highly intelligent, but then force them to provide pandering to morons. Do not delude yourself, this is nothing more than a typical call center job with handle times, etc. You will be supervised by someone who has never done your job and can neither support nor understand you. You will expected to be grateful for the honor of having your position, then trampled on as the dirt you are regarded as.

Advice to Management

Empathy. Not for your idiot clientele, but for your workforce. Find a way to better foster the harnessed brilliance of the customer front line. We are both your greatest weakness and strength. Attn: Brad. You are regarded as a "normal" guy who wrote a program to make life easier for your wife. That is a very marketable image, but are you that same man? Do you condone the emotional abuse your frontline agents endure to increase your profits?

Other Employee Reviews for Intuit

Major layoffs this week

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Intuit full-time

Pros

Some very intelligent, talented people work here and the fast pace can be exciting. Free parking, excellent food/catering, pleasant environment indoors and out, higher salaries than the norm for San Diego.

Cons

Layoffs off more than 120 people in SD were a surprise, especially to a number of long-time, well-reviewed employees. Not at all great for morale for those staying.

2. Great Company thrives on Innovation

Current Contractor - Human Resources in Mountain View, CA
    Current Contractor - Human Resources in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Intuit as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Work with smart people They hire the best and the brightest Internal 1st mentality which allows employees to move up Excellent Comp and Benefits

Cons

None I can think of.

Advice to Management

Great Job!