There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

A great company to work for!

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Reno, NV
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Reno, NV

I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A fun environment with innovative and creative people, that fosters growth and encourages innovation. Intuit puts great effort into making sure employees succeed. Intuit also focuses highly on giving back to the local communities where it has offices.

Cons

I don't have any cons

1560 Other Employee Reviews for Intuit (View Most Recent)

Software Technical Support Agent

Former Employee - Technical Support Representative  in  Tucson, AZ
    Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Tucson, AZ

I worked at Intuit full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great pay, great benefits, great place to work! Good training with great facilitators and outstanding support. Always in the running for great bonus compensation.

Cons

Negative coaching approach, results driven, coaching to an action and not the behavior. Bad busy season, except for the overtime pay.

Stop using metrics to coach your employees. Metrics are fine for board meetings and such, but mean almost nothing to the employee. You didn't hire stupid people, they are competent. If they are lacking in an area, offer stronger support via more training opportunities.

A call center with mixed signals.

Current Employee - Intuit Web Advisor  in  Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Intuit Web Advisor in Englewood, CO

I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The benefits are good, with a matching stock and 401(k) contribution. Innovative company, highly creative.

Cons

Not forthcoming about the direction your department is going. They tell you that everything is great and not to worry, we are growing, and then shut down an entire office on the east coast and reduce the work force from 200 down to roughly 30 within 12 months.

Promotions are not based on skill, or merit but who your kids go to school with. Compensation is based on sales performance but your metrics are based on surveys that use a flawed system of recording. People were fired based on a survey result that referred to a "she" but the person who got fired was a man.

It is a shame that we all must suffer while you are trying to figure out what you want the company to do. You seem to pick a direction, then change your mind and then change your mind again. We are a an awesome group of people as soon as you figure out what you want to do.

There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!