Intuit

www.intuit.com
There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

A great company to work for!

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Reno, NV
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Reno, NV

I have been working at Intuit full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

A fun environment with innovative and creative people, that fosters growth and encourages innovation. Intuit puts great effort into making sure employees succeed. Intuit also focuses highly on giving back to the local communities where it has offices.

Cons

I don't have any cons

1675 Other Employee Reviews for Intuit (View Most Recent)

Good place, but limited

Current Employee - Software Engineer II in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer II in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Intuit full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Nice work life balance. Managers are pretty good (the ones I have worked for). They do make an effort to reward high skilled employees.

Cons

Can have too much bureaucracy. I have been fortunate enough to avoid most of it, but I see how other teams and employees operate. Very slow, over organized, too cautious. Need more room for innovation.

Innovate the company by hiring smart, driven, skilled employees. You need to compete with the other tech giants to attract the best talent. Higher the bar for new employees and continuously improve the skills of your current ones. If you want to survive in 10 years, you need to compete and grow. Need to reduce managerial overhead and be more agile.

Software Technical Support Agent

Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Tucson, AZ
    Former Employee - Technical Support Representative in Tucson, AZ

I worked at Intuit full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great pay, great benefits, great place to work! Good training with great facilitators and outstanding support. Always in the running for great bonus compensation.

Cons

Negative coaching approach, results driven, coaching to an action and not the behavior. Bad busy season, except for the overtime pay.

Stop using metrics to coach your employees. Metrics are fine for board meetings and such, but mean almost nothing to the employee. You didn't hire stupid people, they are competent. If they are lacking in an area, offer stronger support via more training opportunities.

There are newer employer reviews for Intuit