There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

Stop talking and start doing

Current Employee - Tax Analyst Programmer  in  San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Tax Analyst Programmer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

It is a stable place to work.

Cons

Directors are splintered and going in different directions building careers and not the company.. Archetecture is lacking.

Get on the same page come up with a plan not empty madeup words.

1529 Other Employee Reviews for Intuit (View Most Recent)

Intuit a good place to work

Current Employee - Tax Analyst Programmer  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Tax Analyst Programmer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

It treats its employees very well and is looking to grow. This allows opportunities for talented people. There are a lot of opportunities in the company for technical individuals. There are are also opportunities for non technical individuals. There are opportunities in various areas of products, tax, finance, user design, marketing, project management. Also the people at Intuit are a good group of people to work with. Overall Intuit is a good company, I have worked for other companies and find that Intuit is by far one of the best companies to work for. I have worked longer at this Intuit and not shopped around for other opportunities at other companies than any other company I have worked for.

Cons

Sometimes the process for promotions and career opportunities is not very transparent. I don't know that it is any worse than any other company. However, I don't think there is a perfect company out there so even though I believe Intuit has some areas of opportunity to work on I don't think they are critical flaws. There is some seasonality to the work in the tax area but that is the nature of the beast and has less to do with Intuit than the external factors relating to tax, such as legislation and IRS release of information. But the pluses of working at Intuit outweigh the minuses in my opinion.

Continue to involve front line employees in the decision making processes.

Intuit is a good place to work for.

Former Employee - Software Engineer Intern  in  Mountain View, CA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer Intern in Mountain View, CA

I worked at Intuit

Pros

I think Intuit provides a lot of learning opportunities for students who are looking for internships. You also get a lot of exposure to senior management as an intern at Intuit. As an Intern, you get weekly exposures to different senior personnel such as the CEO and COO in talking about Intuit's short term and long term strategies, as well as seminars that help provide advices to interns who are about to graduate and thinking about their short term and long term career goals.

Cons

The culture is very laid-back; hence, it is not a company in which to work if one finds oneself wanting to work in a more competitive and fast-pace environment.

I would say to continue to develop their efforts in recruiting young talented individuals to work at Intuit.

There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!