Intuit

www.intuit.com

Awesome place to intern at but wouldn't come back for full-time

Product Development (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsI learned a lot from Intuit working with my mentors and peers. They give a lot of perks and are great including: laptops (while working there), housing (really nice), good pay and campus and they really help you succeed at Intuit. My mentor was very helpful when I needed it and the full time employees were genuinely curious about the interns and would go out their way to learn more about you.

ConsThe company is slow and a little boring. This could be because I am a college student, but people tend to take a lot of time doing tasks and the office wasn't very alive.

This may have occurred only for me, but while I was working there was a management shakeup and my boss changed. This resulted in me not having any work for a week or two.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen you shake up management make sure all the loose ends of a manager are tied up before moving them.

Great place to work, or at least it was

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at Intuit full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Absolutely some of the best people to work with Good corporate… Cons: Corporate think is starting to creep in and erode some core values Cost engineering is… Advice to Senior Management: Intuit's core values state "Its the people", don't let cost engineering erode that. Intuit is full of brilliant people, let them figure… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It was a smooth and fun experience; the intern program is very well organized.

Data Analyst Intern (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

I worked at Intuit as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Very open and collaborative work culture, employees are very helpful… Cons: The internship process started late. For summer internships starting june,… Advice to Senior Management: If the intern hiring process is started early, it can… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Intuit.

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!