Intuit

www.intuit.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

Awesome place to intern at but wouldn't come back for full-time

Former Intern - Product Development in Mountain View, CA
Former Intern - Product Development in Mountain View, CA

I worked at Intuit as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

I learned a lot from Intuit working with my mentors and peers. They give a lot of perks and are great including: laptops (while working there), housing (really nice), good pay and campus and they really help you succeed at Intuit. My mentor was very helpful when I needed it and the full time employees were genuinely curious about the interns and would go out their way to learn more about you.

Cons

The company is slow and a little boring. This could be because I am a college student, but people tend to take a lot of time doing tasks and the office wasn't very alive.

This may have occurred only for me, but while I was working there was a management shakeup and my boss changed. This resulted in me not having any work for a week or two.

When you shake up management make sure all the loose ends of a manager are tied up before moving them.

1713 Other Employee Reviews for Intuit (View Most Recent)

Great place to work, or at least it was

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Diego, CA

I worked at Intuit full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Absolutely some of the best people to work with
    Good corporate citizen
    Exceptional benefits
    Good work life balance

Cons

Corporate think is starting to creep in and erode some core values
    Cost engineering is rearing its head and some jobs are moving offshore to where work is less expensive

Intuit's core values state "Its the people", don't let cost engineering erode that. Intuit is full of brilliant people, let them figure out how to move forward and get rid of the outside contractors. You are throwing good money after bad by keeping the professional services.

It was a smooth and fun experience; the intern program is very well organized.

Former Intern - Data Analyst Intern in Mountain View, CA
    Former Intern - Data Analyst Intern in Mountain View, CA

I worked at Intuit as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Very open and collaborative work culture, employees are very helpful and friendly. Accommodation is provided by the company for internship.

Cons

The internship process started late. For summer internships starting june, interviews were conducted in May end.

If the intern hiring process is started early, it can help pool in better talent.

There are newer employer reviews for Intuit