Intuit

www.intuit.com
  www.intuit.com
There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

Long term employee working in back office IT systems.

Former Employee - Senior Applications Developer in Mountain View, CA
Former Employee - Senior Applications Developer in Mountain View, CA

I worked at Intuit full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great culture and career opportunities. Lots of internal job opportunities and flexibility to move between jobs and even divisions.

Cons

Need to stay on top of changes in the business and IT environments. If not, you may find your skills falling behind the curve.

1649 Other Employee Reviews for Intuit (View Most Recent)

Awesome place to intern at but wouldn't come back for full-time

Former Employee - Product Development in Mountain View, CA
    Former Employee - Product Development in Mountain View, CA

I worked at Intuit as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

I learned a lot from Intuit working with my mentors and peers. They give a lot of perks and are great including: laptops (while working there), housing (really nice), good pay and campus and they really help you succeed at Intuit. My mentor was very helpful when I needed it and the full time employees were genuinely curious about the interns and would go out their way to learn more about you.

Cons

The company is slow and a little boring. This could be because I am a college student, but people tend to take a lot of time doing tasks and the office wasn't very alive.

This may have occurred only for me, but while I was working there was a management shakeup and my boss changed. This resulted in me not having any work for a week or two.

When you shake up management make sure all the loose ends of a manager are tied up before moving them.

Great benefits, interesting work but a lot of group think

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I worked at Intuit full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Always pushing the boundaries of what's new and innovative. Extremely bright colleagues. Great benefits.

Cons

Too many re-organizations and marketing-driven decisions. The tax experts who keep the consumer tax division going get no respect. Upper management does not seem to understand how taxes work.

There are newer employer reviews for Intuit