Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intuit reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intuit CEO Brad Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Intuit employees.
Current Employee – been working at Intuit full-time for less than a year
Pros – - Great company, with strong financials and good industry to have experience in.
- People are very nice and usually willing to go above and beyond to help you out.
- Can maintain some semblance of work/life balance...still weighted toward work.
- Good comp and benefits plan
- Brad Smith is great...almost impossible not to like. He should be a politician.
Cons – - Not the most inspiring marketing work you'll ever do... accounting professionals are kind of lame.
- The quality of your experience varies greatly by division or even group manager
- Unclear as to how to advance your career...It's evident there are people who have been "tapped for greatness" and then there's the rest of the unwashed masses
- A lot of emphasis on the "how" you get things done. The "what" has to be excellent from the start.
- Can't say no to management - even if they are engaging in magical thinking
Advice to Senior Management – - Be proactive instead of reactive to competition. We know where the customer is headed so let's get out in front and not wait for competition to move our cheese.
- There is a disconnect between the strategic priorities, the revenue priorities and the resource allocation.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
2012-10-12 12:39 PDT
If you're ready to create, innovate and be part of something big, then you've come to the right place. Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try new, ingenious ways to help our customers achieve their… — Full Overview
Provided by employer [?]
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.