Intuit
3.7 of 5 1,344 reviews
www.intuit.com Mountain View, CA 5000+ Employees

Intuit is a company that really cares about its employees

Product Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than 5 years

ProsExcellent Work-Life balance, very competitive compensation and health benefits, great culture, great people. And the renovation of the Mountain View, CA headquarters is pretty nice.

ConsVery open and touchy-feely company that can take a while to make a decision or change in strategy because everyone has to be involved. A mix bag with mid level management. Some are really good while others make you scratch your head, but in the end the right people end up leading Intuit in the right direction.

Great place to work

Engineering Manager (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Very employee friendly , quality of work is good and… Cons: Need to invest more in technology and technology leadership Advice to Senior Management: Ensure all engineering leaders are very hands on and highly… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good

I have been working at Intuit

Pros: Great place to work Good encouragement for innovation Good facilities People friendly Cons: As far i know nothing More

There are newer reviews on Intuit.

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!

Intuit – Why Work for Us?

If you're ready to create, innovate and be part of something big, then you've come to the right place. Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try new, ingenious ways to help our customers achieve their… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intuit reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intuit CEO Brad Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Intuit employees.