Intuit
3.7 of 5 1,422 reviews
www.intuit.com Mountain View, CA 5000+ Employees

Inside sales (Homestead)

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Menlo Park, CA

ProsGreat company to work for. Immense culture, great benefits, and a company that believes in helping small to medium size business's succeed. The sales team is competitive, yet very fun to be a part of.

ConsSales reps are underpaid for this job. Management lacks communication to successfully relay important messages about specific changes in the organization.

experience as a software engineer intern

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Intuit full-time for less than a year

Pros: nothing as much as of now Cons: so far so good at intuit Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place for work

Software Engineer Coop (Former Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I worked at Intuit as an intern for less than a year

Pros: As a company, it take care of both customer and employees. One of the great things in… Cons: They might not have time to give feedbacks, one has… Advice to Senior Management: It should be made clear what do you expectations from… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Intuit.

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!

Intuit – Why Work for Us?

If you're ready to create, innovate and be part of something big, then you've come to the right place. Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try new, ingenious ways to help our customers achieve their… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intuit reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intuit CEO Brad Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Intuit employees.