Intuit

www.intuit.com

Focused, competitive, a great place to work.

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Waltham, MA

ProsI'm very impress by the senior management. Bright, hardworking, focused. And when they're wrong they say so and try something else. Can't say I've seen that anywhere else I've worked. It's refreshing and I think adds great value to the company. Salary and benefits are very good. And in my book, the #1 Pro... I'm in an environment where I learn something every day.

Cons*Seeing that a course isn't working and resetting can wreak havoc on home life (hence the hefty compensation package). On the plus side, it's far better than mgmt with heads in the sand!
*Too many meetings-I understand the whys but there's room for improvement.

Advice to Senior ManagementEvery time you hold a meeting look around the room. Does everyone need to be there? Invite people to leave early as they usually devolve. Make that a habit and you'll see cost savings and improved productivity.

Intuit is one of the best places to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Intuit

Pros: Intuit has been a great place to work at because… Cons: The last two years have been challenging for Intuit as for most companies. The environment has required shifts in strategy but… Advice to Senior Management: Enable a mechanism for employees to provide constructive feedback about… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Intuit: Work hard surrounded by the smartest people you'll ever meet

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Intuit

Pros: There's a strong corporate culture at Intuit, and you'll either love it or hate it. In my experience, the people who love it are charismatic,… Cons: I don't know a lot of folks with great work/life balance here... the engaging work you do here seems to haunt people here... it's hard… Advice to Senior Management: Fewer meetings would be great. We could get a lot more work… More
There are newer reviews on Intuit.

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!