There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

I am only one but many are playing in the same game.

Former Employee - Candidate Generation Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ
Former Employee - Candidate Generation Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Intuit

Pros

Team environment and excellent knowledge sharing.

Cons

Pay not as competitive with others in my my field at other competitive companies.

Increase level of pay to be more competitive with the competition and have a more fair approach to promotional opportunities. Also, be more open to remote workers and being able to advance. The world is changing and being able to work remotely even in leadership roles are available and can be beneficial. Would increase your talen pool tremendously if you can find leaders that are comfortable in managing remote workforce. It is the wave of the future.

1596 Other Employee Reviews for Intuit (View Most Recent)

What is stopping you from applying at Intuit? We need GREAT people!

Current Employee - Support Team Lead, Quicken Health Group in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Support Team Lead, Quicken Health Group in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

My job at Intuit is hands down, THE BEST job that I have ever had in my life!!! I have never worked for a company who values their employees as much as Intuit does. I go to work every day with my A game and a mindset of what can I do that will help spread the good news about what it is like to work at Intuit. I feel valued and honored each and every day. I can speak my mind and contribute honestly and I have the encouragement from my leadership to use my best judgement on how I support my customers and interact with my team members. I can actually see the impact of what I do and how I do it in the end products that I support. When I got my latest boss, we had some trouble aligning with each other and understanding how each of us communicates. I felt secure enough in my job environment that I was able to engage upper management and human resources to help me resolve this issue in the healthiest most successful way possible. In other jobs, if I would have attempted such a thing, it would have been a "career-limiting move". Intuit cares about its employees' individual careers and will help you find the right job fit for you even if it means that the current team that you are on will suffer if you leave for a better suited to your career position. Intuit actively trains and "grows up" its leaders and is a BIG believer in encouraging ongoing education. There are more perks than I can even write about that help encourage you to do your best in your job and that help to maintain the work-life balance. They are green conscious and think globally. They keep up with the latest trends and technologies available to help us all do our jobs better. At Intuit, customer is NOT a 4-letter word!

Cons

Change happens frequently. If you don't adapt fast, you won't like it here. If you don't like helping people, you shouldn't work here. Other than that, I can't think of anything.

Teach the other business unit leaders how you do what you do because it is truly the best leadership team that I have ever seen!

Best software company to work for.

Former Employee - User Research Specialist in Mountain View, CA
    Former Employee - User Research Specialist in Mountain View, CA

I worked at Intuit

Pros

Intuit really adheres to its values, which I really like. Intuit also invests a lot in their employees so I felt that all employees were compensated fairly and treated wonderfully with plenty of benefits. Even as an intern I felt I was treated as if I were a regular full-time employee. I was given ownership of my own project and had the whole summer to work on it. I felt that Intuit really values their interns and gives them substantial work unlike a lot of other companies. Intuit also offers generous relocation assistance. Intuit also have various networks and groups within the company so that employees can join one of their interest and meet other employees from across the company.

Cons

Too many meetings to attend can sometimes take time away to getting work done efficiently. Also, I think Intuit could probably think about having more offices for employees to work in instead of cubicles. Teleconference technology at Intuit could probably also be improved because there were often technical difficulties during large meetings or congregations. Some of Intuit's buildings are far away from each other so sometimes it takes 20 minutes to walk from one building to another for meetings, so it might be a good idea for Intuit to provide free bicycles like Google. In the Mountain View office, a lot of people work from home on Fridays, and sometimes that can be annoying because some people you need to get work done with might be more difficult to reach.

It's great!