Temporary Emplooyment

Pros

Great beneffits, company match 401k, work/life balance, on site cafeteria, great pay.

Cons

Temporary employment, difficult to land a permanent job here.

Other Employee Reviews for Intuit

1. Very Good Benefit

Pros

The benefits are pretty good, the people are great. The products are very good. One of my favorites is Turbo Tax which I had used for years prior to joining the company.

Cons

Some development jobs were moved overseas, which of course meant lose of jobs here in the US. Also the quality of the development work coming from overseas was sub par.

Advice to Management

Keep jobs here in the US.

2. Intuit Cares About Its People

Current Employee - Group Product Manager in Reno, NV
    Current Employee - Group Product Manager in Reno, NV

I have been working at Intuit full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I love that Intuit has established and well-known values, and the company truly lives those values and holds its employees to those values. One of the values is "It's The People," and they believe that. But they don't loose sight of customers and shareholders. Brad Smith is a rock star of a CEO. I would follow him wherever he went. He's amazing, and he is the reason the company is growing and innovating.

Cons

Lots of reorganization Too much PowerPoint (but they're working on it!) Not enough honest dialogue....to much candy-coating

Advice to Management

Get better at company valuations for acquisitions and find a better way to infuse Intuit's strengths into acquired companies without squashing their innovative culture