Intuit
3.7 of 5 1,346 reviews
www.intuit.com Mountain View, CA 5000+ Employees

Great place to work - for real

Principal UI Designer (Current Employee)
Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThis is a great company that cares about growing talent. There is a lot of great training in leadership skills, communication, along with technical training to insure you stay relevant and find the path you want to take. The best part is getting to make a real different in people's lives - we really do make services that help people make better financial decisions and keep more of what they make.

ConsIt's a company that is 30 years old- so there are still legacy issues. There are hopeful activities to deal with them. But it's not as fast as a startup or a company built on cloud computing.

Love it

I have been working at Intuit

Pros: Focus Respect Integrity Culture Leadership Cons: Growth opportunities Slow when compared to startups Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company to work

I have been working at Intuit full-time

Pros: Good work life balance, great culture Cons: No more stock option offerings Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Intuit.

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!

Intuit – Why Work for Us?

If you're ready to create, innovate and be part of something big, then you've come to the right place. Our passion for innovation allows us to take risks and try new, ingenious ways to help our customers achieve their… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intuit reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Intuit CEO Brad Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Intuit employees.