There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

Strong company...great benefits...big thumbs up!

Current Employee - Group Manager in Reno, NV
Current Employee - Group Manager in Reno, NV

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

The services Intuit provides are high quality and make the employees proud to be a part of their development. The benefits package is outstanding. Work life balance is respected. There are lots of diverse opportunities within the company. There are many female leaders - a big plus given the fact that men have ruled the roost for decades. Good work is recognized and rewarded - this feeds the desire to drive to even better results and increases employee engagement and motivation.

Cons

Frequent changes in certain senior leader positions sometimes results in lack of solid, clear, and consistent direction.

Keep senior leaders in place long enough to establish clear, consistent, long-term direction. Offer more consistent internal formal learning and development opportunities. Instructor-led learning and development courses used to be more available than they are now. This impedes employees at all levels to learn soft skills that are critical in multiple roles.

reviews filtered by
  1. Intuit is a great company focused on employees, customers, and shareholders.

Current Employee - Senior Program Manager in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Program Manager in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

Intuit is a company that's focused on long-term success; is committed to solving important issues for customers and being an innovative company; and genuinely cares about employees. Employees live by the company values that are espoused - it's not just lip service. During my tenure, I've relocated twice for job opportunities and have changed careers once. Many employees, myself included, are excited about the future of and the fresh vision that our new CEO has set for the company.

Cons

Living in Silicon Valley is expensive - a single income is not enough to purchase a condo ($500K+), townhome ($700K+), or house ($700-$1MM) which causes me to consider relocating or worse case scenario leaving the company. Even though I've had the opportunity to grow my career and develop professionally, there seems to be a "glass ceiling" that prohibits dynamic mobility. For the most part employees are committed to the company and willing to work hard but there doesn't seem to be a regular atmosphere of excitement and energy.

Continue to focus on innovation, global, and As part of our resource allocation efforts we must focus on investing in company growth (i.e., allocate towards Prod Devt) but we can't forget to invest in ways that will boost productivity for all parts of the business (i.e., technology, development, etc.).

2. Intuit is a gptw

Current Employee - Director in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Director in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

Great pay and benefits and worklife balance

Cons

Multiple business units within Intuit not always solving for the company first.

Keep holding employees accountable for innovation and execution.

There are newer employer reviews for Intuit