Intuit

www.intuit.com
  www.intuit.com
There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

Loved it then, still love it now.

Current Employee - Software Engineer II in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Software Engineer II in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Intuit full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Intuit is, by far, one of the best companies to work for in this day and age for software engineers. Then again, it really depends on the team you're in and what you're planning to do. The greatest thing about working here is the work/life balance and their attitude towards learning and succeeding. That, and I never feel bogged down by countless meetings or other things that would otherwise hinder my ability to perform the tasks assigned to me (or picked by me).

Also, the perks are quite fantastic, as are the people working here. You can learn a lot just by asking a few questions - and that's one thing you're never short of as a new employee.

If you're looking for a great place to work with greats benefits, work/life balance, and attitude, this is the place.

Cons

There's no real cons that I can really pinpoint this early in my career. Having to pay for lunch, maybe. :)

Keep doing what you do and really strive to maintain a connection with those under your wing. Attitude makes a big difference!

1649 Other Employee Reviews for Intuit (View Most Recent)

Good people, good work-life balance

Former Employee - Software Engineering Intern in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Software Engineering Intern in San Diego, CA

I worked at Intuit as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

The work is what you make of it. Whether or not you will find a product interesting is different for every person. There are plenty of projects.
    The company doesn't seem to ever require crunch time, so you get to have a life outside work.
    The people I worked with were all very cool and we hung out outside of work.

Cons

The same as above. Some people might be bored of working on a tax program that requires a lot of process and validation before major releases.

None

A great company to work for

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Intuit full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Flexible working hours, flexibility to work from home, well balanced work/life, ease of access to training and participating in technology conferences (Velocity, JavaOne, WWDC, Google I/O), world-class gym

Cons

Lack of office (with everyone sitting in cubes with very little privacy)

There are newer employer reviews for Intuit