There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

A great place to work where you can learn new skills or hone your existing ones

I worked at Intuit full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

No matter your role you are considered a leader, tuition reimbursement so you can turn a job at Intuit into a career, competitive pay, great healthcare plans, realistic bonus pay targets, work from home opportunities, friendly work environments, and great company values

Cons

Despite having great company values that the company tries to live up to, and claims are the foundation upon which it is built, Intuit falls short of these values all too often. For instance, Intuit aspires to have Integrity Without Compromise, which says "We hold ourselves and each other to the highest standards in all we say and do. Our actions and communications are always direct, honest, and transparent.", however these values are often discarded by individuals at the company when it is convenient, and aside from the outright breaking of company policy, most of the time no one is held accountable when the company values are ignored.

Advice to Management

My advice to management is to hold to the Intuit values in all things big and small. Never disregard a company value just because it is convenient for you or the company, or because you may personally disagree with it. If you wish the foundation upon which Intuit is built, its values, to be strong, then you must make it strong and keep it that way. If you cannot do this, then you should revise your company values.

Other Employee Reviews for Intuit

Worst immigration team! Not a suitable company for foreign workers seeking permanent residence status.

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Intuit full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good work life balance. Great location.

Cons

Worst immigration policies! And, most of the Intuit's flagship products are running on obsolete technology.

Advice to Management

Change your immigration policy or put a banner outside your company saying "We don't hire immigrants!"

2. Great place to work

Current Contractor - Java Software Engineer in San Diego, CA
    Current Contractor - Java Software Engineer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Intuit as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company atmosphere. Great perks. Lots of fun to work at, great people. Excellent resources to help you. Fun, exciting work.

Cons

Sometimes you have to work overtime to get your tasks complete.