Intuit

www.intuit.com
  www.intuit.com
There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

Intuit is forward-thinking and innovative while maintaining a balance between professional and family priorities.

Former Employee - Human Resources Coordinator in San Diego, CA
Former Employee - Human Resources Coordinator in San Diego, CA

I worked at Intuit full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Continuous learning environment offering opportunities to think "out of the box" for new, more effective ways to do "old things" while finding new "things" to do. Intuit continually nurtures employees to be the best they can be and even better than they ever thought.

Cons

It's fast-paced and ever-changing environment of new technologies, products and languages/philosophies can be over-whelming at times.

All management I worked with (especially mine) supported their employees/teams for a mutually successful outcome. This continuing philosophy can only continue the successful path of a great company.

1622 Other Employee Reviews for Intuit (View Most Recent)

Seasonal Service and Support Representative

Former Employee - Service and Support Representative in Fredericksburg, VA
    Former Employee - Service and Support Representative in Fredericksburg, VA

I worked at Intuit as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Company takes care of their employees, even seasonals get great benefits. Great work environment and everyone does follow and support Intuit's values. It was a pleasure going into work everyday with people that can hard and play hard.

Cons

Did not realize how exhaustive the tax season was going to be. Intuit was understaffed at the time which added a lot of stress for new hires.

We received a lot of praise when we were doing great, which did boost morale, however it would be nice to know how we could improve. Quarterly reviews would be a great way to sit down with employees and speak to them one on one and recommend ways to improve.

People are here to help you learn more, rather than retrieving what is already with you.

Current Employee - Software Engineering Co-op in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineering Co-op in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Intuit as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

The company will make you comfortable more than enough. You will not have to worry about pretty much anything.

Cons

There are no downsides that I could find out so far. It has been a nice experience and I hope it will continue to be.

There are newer employer reviews for Intuit