Intuit

www.intuit.com

Intuit aims to be best in class and usually succeeds, though legacy technology and internal politics can be tricky.

Product Manager (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsIntuit has values and sticks to them. Integrity without compromise. It's the people. Do right by customers. They really mean it. They really do it.

Highly customer-centric company, with tons of "know thy customer" research and a high premium on great design. Heaven for user experience people and product managers.

Salaries, benefits, facilities, and learning opportunities are top notch. Intuit works hard to help people grow.

ConsSome of the technology (QuickBooks) is very old and hard to work with. Some customers resist upgrades.

Politics and analysis paralysis can make it very difficult to get work done. Some managers pay more attention to managing up than leading their own teams.

Late-night meetings with development teams in India.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't tolerate ambiguity in reporting relationships and product ownership. That makes it hard to get work done.

Evaluate your direct reports on what their teams accomplish, rather than on how good they look in presentations to you.

Intuit is forward-thinking and innovative while maintaining a balance between professional and family priorities.

Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

I worked at Intuit full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Continuous learning environment offering opportunities to think "out of the box" for new, more effective ways to do "old things" while finding… Cons: It's fast-paced and ever-changing environment of new technologies, products and… Advice to Senior Management: All management I worked with (especially mine) supported their employees/teams for a mutually successful… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

great company for career development

Manager (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

I worked at Intuit full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: - invests in people - innovation culture - products that make a… Cons: - larger company not as nimble in some areas - as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Intuit.

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!