There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

Intuit is a great place to work, with big challenges ahead

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Menlo Park, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

employees are treated wtih the utmost respect, management listens to all of their concerns (probably too much so, to be honest)

Cons

Management team is relatively non-technical, tends to apply generic business approach to problems that should be solved in a specific, software-related way; in order to maintain growth rates in coming years, we will have to get pretty far out of our comfort zone

The things that got us to greatness in the first twenty-five years are not the same things that will get us there in the next 25 years. Innovation is not something you talk about, it's something that happens.

1529 Other Employee Reviews for Intuit (View Most Recent)

Great Place for Smart and Committed People

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Highland Hills, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Highland Hills, OH

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

Authentic leadership team, open doors, roll up your sleeves culture, opportunity for good work and great ideas to be recognized, straight communication, well performing teams in one of the toughest markets ever, strong support from Intuit in Ca.

Cons

The complainers soak up too much time and distract others (see the complaining engineer post!). Old school mindsets need to change. Engineering problems are not attributable to a single leader and engineers that don't escalate issues honestly are the ones to blame if things aren't getting done. Quit complaining about leadership and lead or leave!

Continue to drive innovation, accountability and listen to employees. Don't let the engineers screw things up again. You've made the right decisions so keep your fingers on the pulse.

Great company, lots of business challenges, rewarding experiences

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

Given lots of opportunity & responsibility - not typical of former employers, opinion is valued, very results oriented, recognition of work/life balance, very competitive compensation/benefits.

Cons

Not clear development paths, culture where everyone is always working...so not for everybody; not as fun as when I first joined - though to be expected as businesses mature, and rigor is paramount.

Stay close to front lines, maintain clear strategies for success and accountability for results.

There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!