Intuit

www.intuit.com

Intuit is a roller coaster due to senior management changes

ProsAt the very top, Brad Smith and team are well respected and keep things moving in the right direction. The issue comes at the VP layer below them. At this level its all over the map. Some very good business driven leaders that prepare for true succession management while others are blatant narcissists.

ConsTo continue on from the Pros section, don't get me wrong, I expect the top folks to have huge egos, but at Intuit its the classic Peter Principle VP that feels that their title makes them the smartest person in the room. Total disrespect for the chain of command, coupled with a non-filtered thought process and explosive delivery, makes for some very difficult meetings.

Typically a VP is (always) brought in (never promoted from within). That VP cleans house at the director level and brings in their entourage, which is fairly typical. So always check to see where the current VP and directors came from. If you are not a fan of that management style; continue looking.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the employee surveys seriously.

You earn your pay!

Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) Reno, NV

I have been working at Intuit full-time for less than a year

Pros: Benefits, location, knowledge, team members Cons: stress, training, backup, searching for answers Advice to Senior Management: listen to employees! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great place to work!

Sales Administrator (Former Employee) Cleveland, OH

I worked at Intuit full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Excellent benefits and salary Excellent career planning Great operating values Cons: I can't think of any! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Intuit.

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!