There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

Great internship experience

Former Employee - Software Engineer  in  Mountain View, CA
Former Employee - Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I worked at Intuit as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Intuit was my first internship and it was a great experience. The people were super friendly, the work was cool, and housing / transportation was also covered which was a big plus.

Cons

There could've been more intern events.

1536 Other Employee Reviews for Intuit (View Most Recent)

As a member of a great team, support and knowledge, application and customer service excel.

Former Employee - Tax Advisor  in  Remote, OR
    Former Employee - Tax Advisor in Remote, OR

I worked at Intuit full-time for less than a year

Pros

Intuit is an endless volumn of experience and knowledge that works well into the team.
     The vast experience of the support and management show at every turn.

Cons

As a Remote seasonal employee, the drive to year round employment is of primary concern. The company is working on a solution to this.

Great teamwork, communications etc are support during business hours, but sometimes software upgrades and improvements slow down quick customer service. Working the kinks out is great, but sometimes it appears to be working fine already.

Learned alot in my 8 years with Intuit.

Former Employee - Manager  in  Woodland Hills, CA
    Former Employee - Manager in Woodland Hills, CA

I worked at Intuit full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Intuit is a great company that cares about what their employees have to say, as evidenced in the Annual Employee Survey. Benefits are excellent and pay is good, along with bonuses. Great culture and family feel, co-workers are great and I have formed many friendships through working here.

Cons

No stability with management changes. Lots of reorganizations means shifts in reporting lines. I went on vacation and came back to find out I was being transferred to a completely different department, reporting to a new manager due to new organization structure. I was there 1 year, and then another organization structure took place, resulting in me being laid off, along with 120 of my co-workers. I understand these things happen and is a normal part of business, but I feel the way it was handled by senior leadership could have been better. Left an unpleasant taste in my mouth, along with peers who were able to remain employed who were left feeling awkward, and unsure of the future of the company, unsure if more lay offs were going to occur.

There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!