There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

Best place I've ever worked for.

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Menlo Park, CA
Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Menlo Park, CA

I worked at Intuit full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Culture. Talent. Benefits. Lifestyle. All top notch.

Cons

I could not think of any.

Works.

reviews filtered by
  1. People really do work hard, are dedicated, and care about the small businesses we sell our services to.

Current Employee - Offering Program Manager in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Offering Program Manager in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Intuit full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great people, great benefits, collaborative environment

Cons

There are a lot of obstacles in moving around in the company. Many people strategically leave for a time only to get rehired because it's the only way to really make the big moves.

2. Product Development Intern

Former Intern - Product Development Intern in Mountain View, CA
    Former Intern - Product Development Intern in Mountain View, CA

I worked at Intuit as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

-Great intern community with a lot of support. You are set up with several mentors during the internship and everyone from the HR is really understanding and easy to work with.
    -You are also housed with the other interns so you have a great opportunity to make a lot of close friends.
    -Relocation is really easy and completely covered. Transportation to work was also covered.
    -Tons of opportunities to network within the company and learn about other projects.
    -For engineering specifically, they do a great job of adding you to a team where you'll be able to focus on what you are actually interested in learning more about. You're usually put on an AGILE team and get to be part of actual development projects.

Cons

-The commute from housing to work can be long (there is a shuttle but it took about an hour to get to the office)
    -There is an intern project, which is somewhat loosely organized and not well-defined until late in the internship, so doing implementation isn't possible. Good opportunity to learn about business pitches though.

Had a great experience, everyone was really approachable and enthusiastic to offer resources and advice.

There are newer employer reviews for Intuit