Intuit

www.intuit.com

Great people & culture, but upward mobility can be slow

Senior Marketing Manager (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsAwesome, friendly people. Industry-leading products. Great rotational program for recent college grads. Smart, charismatic CEO who you can trust is making good decisions.

ConsUpward career mobility is slow and getting a title promotion takes years. The reason I left was that I was offered a job level at another company that would have taken me 2-3 years to achieve at Intuit.

Advice to Senior ManagementIF there is an attrition issue, offer more competitive salaries and career development opportunities to keep your best employees.

Awesome Premier Innovative Technology Company!

Program Manager (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great place to work...great upward mobility opportunities...awesome innovative products! No complaints. Cons: Slow to implement certain technology trends. Advice to Senior Management: Be transparent as much as possible...improve organizational change management to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best place I've ever worked for.

Sales Consultant (Former Employee) Menlo Park, CA

I worked at Intuit full-time for more than a year

Pros: Culture. Talent. Benefits. Lifestyle. All top notch. Cons: I could not think of any. Advice to Senior Management: Works. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Intuit.

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!