There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

My years at Intuit have been wonderful. It's a great company to work for, has lots of opportunities for advancement.

Former Employee - Business Analyst
Former Employee - Business Analyst

I worked at Intuit full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

There are many opportunities to learn and grow, internal advancement possibilities are available and the core operating values are in alignment with my personal integrity.

Cons

They have a tendency to restructure, almost on an annual basis. This causes gaps in productivity and undue stress.

Find ways of leveraging people into new roles instead of "Reducing Force" every year. It's one thing if you have individuals who are not a good fit for the overall company, but you tend to lose skilled and engaged people while disengaging those who are left after the dust settles.

1536 Other Employee Reviews for Intuit (View Most Recent)

great place to work

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

the best benefits, they take care of the employees, and they have a bonus structure as well.

Cons

really do not have any cons on the company- would still be with them if I had not changed location

A company that truly cares for its customers, employees and product innovations.

Former Employee - Human Resources Business Partner  in  San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Human Resources Business Partner in San Diego, CA

I worked at Intuit full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Company values, employee engagement attached to annual employee survey process, strategic planning process and strong business partnership with HR.

Cons

Once you reach a certain level in the functional groups, there is not much career movement upward. New opportunities were only lateral.

There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!