Good work/life balance but senior management lack direction.

Former Employee - Financial Analyst
Former Employee - Financial Analyst

I worked at Intuit

Pros

They promote good work/life balance. Their benefits are the best I've gotten. I liked the quick performance feedback from your manager but this could very stressful if you are not up to par.

Cons

Senior management lacked direction. Seems like management gets replaced often and very easily. They promote certain values but their actions speak opposite of those values.

Build a strategy with careful analysis then stick to it afterwards. Rebuilding 3 year and 5 year plans every year does not make sense.

Other Reviews for Intuit

CHange is constant. Be Prepared and Bring Tools!

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

Employee engagement is taken seriously at Intuit. It is a great place to work especially if you like change and have the ability help manage and drive it.

Cons

Are we going to fast or are we going to slow? The pace puts stress on roles and responsibilities, and the company is notorious for putting people in roles where they should not be. !

Push our business units to rapifly adopt and get on board with our connected services plan. Throw more resources at helping the business transform to our new platforms. If we don't hit our may deadlines to deploy and integrate our new CRM, BRM, offering platforms, and Back-off systems, then we'll never be taken seriously.

Think twice

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

Benefits, Intuit's overall vision & goals

Cons

Office politics & culture have tanked in the past year. The performance management is just a popularity contest. You have to do the work of several people. No work/life balance.

Actually think vertically about who matters at Intuit, and stop the politics through real performance management.

There are newer employer reviews for Intuit.

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!