There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

Very good tech company with steady growth potential

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Intuit full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Top of the list has to be how the company values its employees. Intuit's probably not the best in any category but it is good to very good in the things that people care about - compensation, benefits, work/life balance, company culture, employee talent, etc. The overall package is well-rounded and attractive.

Cons

At times, there is too much process and red tape that gets in the way of getting things done. Intuit is trying to innovate faster and be more agile, but it's got a ways to go before it can be favorably compared with Internet companies like Google or Facebook.

Advice to Management

Be bold. Take some risks and don't be afraid to pull the plug if something doesn't work out.

reviews filtered by
  1. Call Center Monkey

Former Employee - Customer Support Special Intuit Websites in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Customer Support Special Intuit Websites in Denver, CO

I worked at Intuit full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great benefits, encouraged a healthy lifestyle, Life betterment perks (401k, tuition reimbursement, I think they even had home loans). Great group of individuals to work with and spring boarded my career. I would not be where I am without having started there.

Cons

Corporate call center focused solely on number of dials, it was a call center that I worked in and it was ran like any other call center. The product that I worked with is no longer owned by Intuit, they were smart and got out of that field as it was bait and switch type product. I hated working there, but it provided for my needs when I needed it.

Advice to Management

With your lower level employee's you should listen to them more with product development. They are your first line with your customers and often the face and voice of the company. They know what's going on and the closest insight into what's broken and what works.

2. Great place to work

Former Employee - Product Manager in Mountain View, CA
    Former Employee - Product Manager in Mountain View, CA

I worked at Intuit full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Lots of training, good salary with stock RSUs, encourage transferring to other departments vs leaving company

Cons

Slow and resistant to leading edge work compared to small companies

Advice to Management

Create true silos to create start-up environment so as not to be encumbered with self-disruption concerns

There are newer employer reviews for Intuit