I love working here!

Current Employee - Senior Manager  in  Tucson, AZ
Current Employee - Senior Manager in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Excellent compensation and benefits, the people that work here are top-notch, there is a strong focus on innovation, strong management, employees are empowered and can make a difference, stability

Cons

The company is growing but the core markets/products are mature, don't expect 30%+ growth

Keep doing what you do! In order to grow faster, push decision making further down in the businesses. Focus functional groups on removing barriers and execute on opportunities to increase speed.

Other Reviews for Intuit

Great company to work with

Former Employee - Software Engineer Intern  in  San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Software Engineer Intern in San Diego, CA

I worked at Intuit as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Compensations,benefits, work profile,work-life balance,personal growth

Cons

none can i think of

none

As seasonal Tax Advisor - Be flexible or go crazy

Current Employee - Seasonal Tax Advisor Specialist  in  Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Seasonal Tax Advisor Specialist in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than a year

Pros

Absolutely love the work. Need to be able to adapt quickly to changing computer programs, changing policies and have a great desire to resolve customer issues - whether they are tax, how to use the computer, or pricing. Each customer is unique. Decent pay, though only small bump in hourly wage year to year. So negotiate well when you are first hired. Receive annual bonus based mostly on customer survey results - if you can "delight" the customer, it can really pay off. 401k with company match even though seasonal employee. If you are 55 or better, match is fully vested immediately. All work is done remotely from your own home.

Cons

Hiring and rehiring process leaves you hanging for quite a while. Usually don't know until last minute that you are being rehired and then it is very quick. When being hired/rehired you are able to pick from whatever shifts are available (open daily 5am-9pm Pacific during tax season). Choose wisely. Those are your days/times for entire season. No real flexibility from that schedule. Must supply your own computer, modem, internet service. If yours aren't the greatest, it will slow you down and drive you crazy. Since we are seasonal and work from home IT isn't very willing to help troubleshoot issues when they happen and they will. Helps if you are not only a Tax specialist, but also a computer specialist.

Would be really nice if rehire process could be done a little earlier - keep at least the best of the seasonal employees in the loop of how/when they should expect to be contacted and rehired. Very tough when you are told in August "we will be in touch shortly" and then don't hear anything more until November. Then want us to start working 3 weeks later. We do have lives and want to be able to plan.

There are newer employer reviews for Intuit.

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!