Great company to work for in general

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Mountain View, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I worked at Intuit full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great company to work for in general. Have a culture respect employees work life balance. Good benefits package though going down little compare to couple of years ago. The company listen to the employees' voice through the annual survey and take it seriously.

Cons

Same as any big companies. Be careful with who you will report to. Middle level managers definitely have very different reputation by person.

Including employees' review of their managers anonymously will definitely help identify the management problem and improve the performance of the entire team.

Other Reviews for Intuit

Great place to be and be from

Former Employee - Group Product Manager  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Group Product Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Intuit full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Interesting businesses that really help people. Dedicated to training - Design4Delight, Lean StartIN, etc.. Decent work life balance and good benefits. Ability to move between business unit to acquire new skills and experiences. I learned a lot working here.

Cons

It takes a lot of selling to get a project done. Likely better than most big companies but still a challenge.

Keep the commitment to innovation and protecting the 2 pizza teams.

A "Wow!" company with so many positives

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Reno, NV
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

I worked at Intuit for more than 5 years

Pros

So many positives were seen during my years at Intuit. The only reason I left was due to a decision to outsource my unit, which was probably a good choice. Intuit offers so much... good leadership, good potential, good intent in their markets, good employees, good training, good challenges... where does it stop?

Cons

About the only con is if you get a rotten or just mediocre manager, which can happen but is rare for Intuit. Burnout from the hard work is possible... be certain to take your time off. Otherwise, continue to have fun while working hard.

Keep up your good leadership.

There are newer employer reviews for Intuit.

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!