Intuit

There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Mountain View, CA
Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

First, Intuit gives its employees respect up and down the chain of management. It is one of those rare places that Interns are on a first name basis with the CEO and senior level staff. Next, employees don't have to worry about what is being said behind their backs because everyone offers a very high level of respect. Last, you don't have to haggle with your manager for time off or to work at home.

Cons

There are not many offices accross the company (not a good chance of travel).

You are doing a good job given the current economy. I would say that the current version of Quicken online is a JOKE! Please give a look to Mint.com and you will see what I mean. It saddens me to say that I use Mint and work at Intuit.

1716 Other Employee Reviews for Intuit (View Most Recent)

Great place to work...

Current Employee - Engineer in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

Intuit definitely cares about their employees (both professionally and personally). They will bend over backwards to make sure that each person is able to succeed.

Cons

There isn't a feeling of everyone moving in the same direction. There are many groups within the company who are doing their own 'thing'.

Keep up the good work with how you handle the employees. As for the business side, I think molding the direction is crucial.

Intuit will exit it's transition as a healthier and stronger company.

Current Employee - Finance in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Finance in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

Great businesses with a compelling benefit for it's customers.
    Intuit is a great place to work, with good pay and benefits, as well as good personal development opportunities.

Cons

The company still has a something of a siloed mentality. It has opportunity to with more collaboration across businesses and across functions.

You're making some tough, though necessary changes. Keep it up. The long-term health of the company requires it.

There are newer employer reviews for Intuit