Great place to work. Outstanding culture, amazing benefits.

Current Employee - Group Manager  in  San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Group Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Benefits and environment are outstanding. Highly competitive and never boring. The people here are extremely smart. Industry leaders all around.

Cons

The organization is extremely flat so promotion within is difficult. Focus on deep domain experience for new hires limits growth within. Work life balance is a strain but not too bad relative to compensation.

Other Reviews for Intuit

Great place to work for

Current Employee - Senior Engineering Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Engineering Manager

I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great place to learn, innovate and grow leadership skills. Big focus on employee engagement, empowerment and leadership. Great benefits and compensation package

Cons

Big company with distributed teams and locations. Takes time to make decisions.

Corporate Layoffs

Current Employee - Service & Support Specialist  in  Woodland Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Service & Support Specialist in Woodland Hills, CA

I have been working at Intuit full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people are amazing that I had the privilege to work with. The corporate downsizing & massive layoffs so the company can use a call center is very disheartening. Especially when the people they are outsourcing us have no clue how to do our job.

Cons

Intuit is always trying to be ahead of the curve but unfortunately has some issues with the current software and servers keep crashing and making it extremely difficult to do your job. Numerous programs and you have to sign into each one separately rather than having 1 sign-in for all.

Intuit says at every meeting your are transparent but obviously only the upper management because we were flat out lied to last year when we were told our positions were safe from elimination.

There are newer employer reviews for Intuit.

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!