Top 10 in India

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

No Pros to join this company

Cons

You will get Company shares are you join the company every apprisal you will get additional company shares USD HR facilities and are good Every quarter new technology training Morning Fruits / Cafe Coffee day all the day / Soft Drinks and Juice for employees Every 2 months expensive gift

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Stay away from EMS division at Intuit

I worked at Intuit full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

a)Good Work Life balance b)Good Work with new technologies

Cons

Some groups like EMS have chosen to hire managers from companies like Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Satyam. Sycophancy is heavily promoted in the name of relationships. All these managers are maligning the India, such as nepotism, casteism, communitism can be seen for any keen observer, in some groups like EMS.Got this direct from one of the Manager. Intuit values relationships more than knowledge and skills. Go figure! Reviews are unfair. Managers protect themselves from getting evaluated, as there is no manager evaluation, whose main and sole goal is to work employees to death.Anyone complaining, is on the wrong end of the good review, even however superb their work has been. Promotions are a mystery. Sycophants and con bodys whose real skill is politics are given prominence and eventually promoted.

Advice to Management

Please hire people who have worked in product development companies in U.S and stop hiring people who have backround in consulting background

Corporate Layoffs

Current Employee - Service & Support Specialist in Woodland Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Service & Support Specialist in Woodland Hills, CA

I have been working at Intuit full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people are amazing that I had the privilege to work with. The corporate downsizing & massive layoffs so the company can use a call center is very disheartening. Especially when the people they are outsourcing us have no clue how to do our job.

Cons

Intuit is always trying to be ahead of the curve but unfortunately has some issues with the current software and servers keep crashing and making it extremely difficult to do your job. Numerous programs and you have to sign into each one separately rather than having 1 sign-in for all.

Advice to Management

Intuit says at every meeting your are transparent but obviously only the upper management because we were flat out lied to last year when we were told our positions were safe from elimination.