Intuit

www.intuit.com

Intuit Rocks!

Development Manager (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsVery progressive, flexible, open culture and work environment. Strong commitment and support for personal development. World-class campus and ameneites in San Deigo. A plethora of generous employee support programs/benefits.

ConsSeasonality of tax business requires long hours and minimal time away during Christmas/New Years holiday period when friends and family are doing lots of socializing.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more rigourous about not committing to more than we can successfully bite off. When adding a new request to the pile, ask what will come off the pile to accomodate the new request. More regularly give internal folks a shot at senior management roles vs bringing in outsiders.

Still a great place to work - but not as great as it was.....

Engineering Manager (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Intuit

Pros: Intuit hires really good people and have amazing market share for their products. The… Cons: Intuit has 2 major sources of revenue (QuickBooks and TurboTax) and can't seem to innovate new products/services outside of… Advice to Senior Management: Stop resting on the laurels of people's work 10 years ago....develop new products… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work that is undergoing a transition

Product Manager (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Intuit

Pros: Good feedback, great opportunities for advancement, and a good place to learn. As someone early in their career, I deeply appreciate the opportunities that Intuit… Cons: Decisions and progress can take a long time, there are some problems with innovation that are being ironed out. Company is undergoing a bit of… Advice to Senior Management: Continue working to make more small teams around the company who can move quickly and respond to changes in the market.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Intuit.

Worked for Intuit? Contribute to the Community!