There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

Great place to work

Current Employee - Product Manager in Plano, TX
Current Employee - Product Manager in Plano, TX

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

The benefits are comprehensive. The salaries are competitive, but the total package is great. Our health plan options are second to none, we have a nice 401k plan. Our bonuses and stock plans are very nice as well. Generally the people here are easy to work with.

The company is fair. Employees are encouraged to take advantage of volunteering around the community and spending time with their families.

Cons

Some decisions and projects are over managed by too many people that do not understand the environment well enough to offer insightful help.

Focus your efforts on removing barriers for teams to execute. If you want to get into the weeds, be willing to learn from the teams before offering solutions to problems that do not exist.

1589 Other Employee Reviews for Intuit (View Most Recent)

Bright future ahead

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

Company has a bright future ahead with a new CEO and new mindset about innovation and embracing change. Company is full of great people who are committed and a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Coming from a small company I am amazed some times at how long things can take. It takes getting used to.

Keep driving change. We need it!

Intuit can take you places

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

Provides opportunity growth for engineering, viable products and accessibility to cutting edge technology.

Cons

Some politics and middle management that can get the team bloated and inefficient with detail and program management.

Focus on talent and small-strong knitted members and engineers.

There are newer employer reviews for Intuit