Intuit

www.intuit.com
  www.intuit.com
There are newer employer reviews for Intuit

Intuit is headed in the right direction for future growth

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in Mountain View, CA
Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

There are many opportunities for career growth and exploration within the company. The managment demonstrates the operating values they espouse. There is clear and open communication about the state of the business. They are borrowing the best ideas from other companies to try to foster more innovation and speed, and are making the time and financial investment required to drive those desired attributes.

Cons

The company is going through a transition that they should have started 3-5 years ago. The offices are spread out (in California, across the country, and now more globally too) and the technology infrastructure, while good, is not yet where it needs to be to allow employees to reach their potential in collaboration and joint creativity.

Management is going in the right direction, so keep talking to us and reminding us of our goals and how we're making progress to get there.

1649 Other Employee Reviews for Intuit (View Most Recent)

Review from a big fan

Current Employee - Staff in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Staff in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

They have a proven track record of customer driven innovation and some great products and brand that they can leverage as they head into the next phase with more focus on Saas and connected apps. Company is run based on strong values and it shows. Employees are treated with respect, there is a focus on work/life balance, career development and mobility, training etc. There is tremendous potential for the company especially in the small biz space. They have millions of small biz customers and have the potential to address problems and provide opportunities for small biz that were not there earlier.

Cons

I am big fan of the company and this is going to be challenge. I would say that the biggest downside is that Intuit is not viewed as a "technology" company and more of a "product" company and we don't get the respect from the investor community because of that. This reflects in the stock valuation since we have more customers to our web apps than many of our competitors who are getting higher multiples for their shares. Other than that, after having worked at several different startups and large companies in the valley, I have to say this has been the best company that I have been at.

Shake things up a bit. Get an "edge" and push the company to go faster.

Intuit - A great place, but not perfrect

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I have been working at Intuit

Pros

Intuit has Great people who are focused on doing the right thing. We also and great benefits

Cons

There is some evidence of nepotism when people are promoted in the senior ranks

Look carefully at people's qualifications before making promotion decisions. Your decisions impact not only the people promoted, but people passed over and the people in the organization the promotee will lead.

There are newer employer reviews for Intuit