Invenio Solutions

www.inveniomarketing.com

Churn & Burn Telesales Environment & Then Some....

Premier Services Representative (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsIf you live in North Austin, the location is good. They hire experienced, often older workers and I liked the maturity and cooperativeness among workers. Free coffee and sometimes food is provided as an incentive to skip going to lunch and to bring in the business.

ConsCubicle farm. Senior management is deliberately deceitful, saying one thing and doing another. They promise the moon for bonus earnings and deliver peanuts, especially in the government and health care sectors. The customer list is the bottom of the barrel, and it becomes clear over time that you are being strung along.

A senior manager sneaks up on people and taps them on the shoulder. Surprise - you just jumped out of your skin! He gets a kick out of it. He monitors your computer screen and paces up and down the aisles as well.

Recently an employee left Glassdoor.com informaton in common areas. A management memo went out asking managers to post glowing reviews.

Hourly pay is decent as a base - but since it is all most people actually earn, it turns out not to be a good scenario. They hire constantly - because there is so much turnover - higher than I have ever seen. Fortunately, Austin is a healthy job market.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay attention to this feedback. Ultimately the company's bottom line will be adversely impacted and it will not acheive the growth it aspires to. Try treating others as you wish to be treated.

NOT your typical churn & burn telesales environment

Sales Manager (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: When I started here, over two years ago, I was fairly convinced that this was another churn-n-burn telemarketing organization. It just happened to be… Cons: There is no formal process for personal development and career advancement. Employees have to dig in and advance themselves, educate themselves… Advice to Senior Management: Advertise. Advertise. Advertise. Internally and often. Other than for first line managers many individuals feel disconnected from the business.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome place to boost your resume as a Microsoft Partner selling Premier Service

Premier Services Representative (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros: Get to know the inner-workings of MSFT, the people and upper management. Management team has experienced growing pains but are listening to the pains the sellers… Cons: Growing pains - all being addressed. It is what it is, the management team is listening and learning as they go and don't always… Advice to Senior Management: Keep listening to what your sellers are saying and doing the right thing. Thanks for all you are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Invenio Solutions.

Worked for Invenio Solutions? Contribute to the Community!