Invenio Solutions

www.inveniomarketing.com
  www.inveniomarketing.com
There are newer employer reviews for Invenio Solutions

Churn & Burn Telesales Environment & Then Some....

Former Employee - Premier Services Representative in Austin, TX
Former Employee - Premier Services Representative in Austin, TX

I worked at Invenio Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

If you live in North Austin, the location is good. They hire experienced, often older workers and I liked the maturity and cooperativeness among workers. Free coffee and sometimes food is provided as an incentive to skip going to lunch and to bring in the business.

Cons

Cubicle farm. Senior management is deliberately deceitful, saying one thing and doing another. They promise the moon for bonus earnings and deliver peanuts, especially in the government and health care sectors. The customer list is the bottom of the barrel, and it becomes clear over time that you are being strung along.

A senior manager sneaks up on people and taps them on the shoulder. Surprise - you just jumped out of your skin! He gets a kick out of it. He monitors your computer screen and paces up and down the aisles as well.

Recently an employee left Glassdoor.com informaton in common areas. A management memo went out asking managers to post glowing reviews.

Hourly pay is decent as a base - but since it is all most people actually earn, it turns out not to be a good scenario. They hire constantly - because there is so much turnover - higher than I have ever seen. Fortunately, Austin is a healthy job market.

Pay attention to this feedback. Ultimately the company's bottom line will be adversely impacted and it will not acheive the growth it aspires to. Try treating others as you wish to be treated.

168 Other Employee Reviews for Invenio Solutions (View Most Recent)

Awesome place to boost your resume as a Microsoft Partner selling Premier Service

Current Employee - Premier Services Representative in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Premier Services Representative in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Get to know the inner-workings of MSFT, the people and upper management.
    Management team has experienced growing pains but are listening to the pains the sellers feel and are addessing them with better benefits, PTO re-vamp, Tons of Spiffs a new location dedicated just to the Premier team, parties being thrown, lunches being brought in to say thank you! They really do care. I would suspect that the nay sayers on here were not at plan and were not putting in the effort to succeed. Just like in any job, you get back what you put in it. I personally am in the for long haul. Where else can you get this kind of experience and NOT take your job home with you at night???

Cons

Growing pains - all being addressed. It is what it is, the management team is listening and learning as they go and don't always have the authority to make quick changes. Microsoft governs everything they do. It is not a call center, it is a tele-sales center...big difference. And yes, quotas have changed, but those come from Microsoft, not Invenio.

Keep listening to what your sellers are saying and doing the right thing. Thanks for all you are doing now. I do see the light at the end of the tunnel and it is bright and plentiful!

NOT your typical churn & burn telesales environment

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

When I started here, over two years ago, I was fairly convinced that this was another churn-n-burn telemarketing organization. It just happened to be one who’s product representation, technologies and customer base was one I personally enjoyed, found challenging and appealed to my personal sense-of-business.

The opportunity for LEARNING, starting with focused training (sales, product, technology) is awesome and readily available in a number of formats.

Interal promotions and advancement are definite advantages. I have personally taken advantage of it, twice, and have promoted several individuals from within myself. With stellar success. i have also brought four friends to Invenio.

I have read a great deal of negativity that I simply cannot relate to - at all. The past two years have opened my eyes to a caring, compassionate business management team that DOES go the extra mile, willingly, to help their employees out. This is not hype – I am truly proud to work here, where the management mantra seems to be “Can-Do”. And I have seen this several times over my tenure.

Cons

There is no formal process for personal development and career advancement. Employees have to dig in and advance themselves, educate themselves and toot-their-own-horn. Not uncommon in life but something to work on if Invenio wants to become an 'excellent' employer and improve retention.

Advertise. Advertise. Advertise. Internally and often. Other than for first line managers many individuals feel disconnected from the business. Regularly held quarterly meetings, emphasis on the "regular", would do a great deal to keep the troops highly motivated and encouraged.

There are newer employer reviews for Invenio Solutions