There are newer employer reviews for Invenio Solutions

Great Company to grow and learn new skills

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Learn a lot about the business. Exposed to many different areas and had the opportunity to advance my career twice.

Cons

No real cons.. Being a lead generation company for others makes controling the future difficult. Understanding that part of the business keeps you grounded to some reality.

Visiblity and Consistency.

148 Other Employee Reviews for Invenio Solutions (View Most Recent)

We love you, your doing a great job, now get out your fired

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay checks don't bounce, that is about it. Free sodas for a couple of days before they run out of them

Cons

Horrble trainng. Bascally your left to your own devices to figure out what your supposed to do here. Noone else seems to know.

Groom your employees. John Grady is too quick to rid himself of good people who just need some to time to get the job down. Learn from the guys at Protect America. They used to be a revolving door before but now actually have a fairly decent work environment in spite of Thad Pasquall.

NOT your typical churn & burn telesales environment

Current Employee - Sales Manager  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

When I started here, over two years ago, I was fairly convinced that this was another churn-n-burn telemarketing organization. It just happened to be one who’s product representation, technologies and customer base was one I personally enjoyed, found challenging and appealed to my personal sense-of-business.

The opportunity for LEARNING, starting with focused training (sales, product, technology) is awesome and readily available in a number of formats.

Interal promotions and advancement are definite advantages. I have personally taken advantage of it, twice, and have promoted several individuals from within myself. With stellar success. i have also brought four friends to Invenio.

I have read a great deal of negativity that I simply cannot relate to - at all. The past two years have opened my eyes to a caring, compassionate business management team that DOES go the extra mile, willingly, to help their employees out. This is not hype – I am truly proud to work here, where the management mantra seems to be “Can-Do”. And I have seen this several times over my tenure.

Cons

There is no formal process for personal development and career advancement. Employees have to dig in and advance themselves, educate themselves and toot-their-own-horn. Not uncommon in life but something to work on if Invenio wants to become an 'excellent' employer and improve retention.

Advertise. Advertise. Advertise. Internally and often. Other than for first line managers many individuals feel disconnected from the business. Regularly held quarterly meetings, emphasis on the "regular", would do a great deal to keep the troops highly motivated and encouraged.

There are newer employer reviews for Invenio Solutions

Worked for Invenio Solutions? Contribute to the Community!