Invenio Solutions

There are newer employer reviews for Invenio Solutions

Brand New Place

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Winchester, VA
Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Winchester, VA

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It is a brand new bldg and management now! What a difference a couple of months make! They have turned the Winchester office around. I would recommend this job to anyone with phone experience or call center background. Fresh management that knows what it is doing and increased base pay rate! No nights, no weekends!

Cons

A few months ago I would have said needed better management and better hiring. That has all changed the hiring process now is much more stream line and looking for better employees. Quality not quantity.

Keep up the good work, on the right path now Have made great changes in the last couple months now see the Winchester as growing. Hire from in mentality. So many changes for the better!

168 Other Employee Reviews for Invenio Solutions (View Most Recent)

Honesty?

Former Employee - Microsoft Premier Sales in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Microsoft Premier Sales in Austin, TX

I worked at Invenio Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

It's a job and you have air-conditioning. Your peers are great friends to work with. Once in a while you can earn a reward card or even an X-box.

Cons

If you are on quota, be aware that they will not commit to your number until the end of the year, that is if they ever will. They also change the quota at their own discretion, especially when you are exceeding or about to get a big pay-out.
    Management sucks and does not even understand what they are making you sell. They give you a list of 80 accounts and make you make 30 calls a day. Hmmmm... that last long right?

Get your act together and be honest with your employees.

Total Humiliation to what it means to be human.

I worked at Invenio Solutions full-time

Pros

There are no Pros to this Business. If you don't read this a take a job here your a ZOMBIE my friend. If you have to and are broke take advantage of this place. people here are either stoned or recovering idiots.

Cons

Here's the section i wanted to get at. I'll start this off by saying I've worked here for 11 months. I've seen things and heard things and even could say i know for 100% this place with be the New Nexxlinx of Texas. In all my time there i was promised bonus and a chance to be promoted from a entry sales position. Instead all i found while here is that upper management don't care about anything because half of them are drug addicts or recovering. the owner is the person you would see telling the american population that war with Syria is the right thing for MONEY. No one here cares about you, your family, kids, fish, nothing. they all care about there clients and trust me they don't even have the balls to fire you they will let the clients do it. Its sick how anyone wit a decent brain can run this place better then the people currently. Its sad that they get rid of very good talented reps because they ask for more PTO or Money for there lives. I hope that whoever reads this prints this out and takes it straight to Billy Wilkinson to let him know that he is sitting there making Tons of cash while promoting a awful wall street attitude nobody's. This company Ha

Please stand up, Don't let the reason to lose your soul be because Invenio told you to. Don't be afraid o not finding a new job. This place is a breeding ground for nothing and All of you can be in much better places with better pay. Think of that new house you just brought the day you fired 20 people.

There are newer employer reviews for Invenio Solutions