Invenio Solutions

There are newer employer reviews for Invenio Solutions

STAY AWAY!! Clown show Dumpster fire of a job

Former Employee - Microsoft Inside Territory Manager in Austin, TX
Former Employee - Microsoft Inside Territory Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at Invenio Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

free snacks and soda is about the only thing good about this company if you can even call it a company.

Cons

uneducated under qualified mangers. The pay is a complete joke and the benefits are a joke. unreasonable quotas that most people cant hit. Most of the managers on the microsoft team sit on their rump all day playing video games on their ipads. If you are ok with sitting in a filthy disgusting cube all day working for a company that has no clue what they are doing and no vision to make things better for the employees than apply. Just a little hint for everyone. There is a reason why you see Invenio Marketing job postings on just about every job board out there today. Its not because the company is growing. Its because either people leave when they find out how crappy of a company it really is or they were let go because they cant hit the quotas that are nearly impossible to hit.

sell the company to someone who actually cares about their clients and employes. I am suprised microsoft or charter hasnt dumped you already. Its time for a culture change and fire every manager there and hire people who actually know what they heck they are doing.

168 Other Employee Reviews for Invenio Solutions (View Most Recent)

Meteoric rise - crash incoming?

Current Employee - Tss in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Tss in Irving, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Paychecks don't bounce and benefits are decent. Free beverages inexpensive cafeteria with good food provided by Microsoft. If you're unemployed it's better than unemployment.

Cons

Changed comp plan without notice or ramp up period. Most in Irving haven't seen bonus since July due to increased and unobtainable quotas w/reduced number of SKUs. Lacking motivation due to no end in sight, and not buying mgmt's false hopes that they're trying to sell anymore. Blowing smoke to just string people along until the upcoming lay off. Hemorrhaging knowledgeable tenured people since July with 20% in Irving past two months alone with rest looking for an exit.

Austin ITMs mostly devoid of skill or most basic knowledge of software to meet Microsoft standards but company hires anyone for butt in a chair. Because they're paid on others' sales from partners to outside counterparts and Irving employees there's no incentive to learn products or the business let alone contribute because they don't need to in order to make quota.

Is company is attempting to sabotage contract with Microsoft because it didn't require a rocket scientist to predict the current failures of the program. We saw it coming so why couldn't you?

Great place to learn and develop sales acumen. Austin, TX office.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have been with Invenio Solutions for nearly two years. This was a job I took with the expectation of keeping it until I found something else. With no tele sales experience I was hired for an entry level position selling telecom services. What I found was an atmosphere that fostered peer to peer training and a forward thinking management staff that seemed to want reps to succeed. Initially in 2012 there was a high turnover rate for reps because the sales goals were difficult to achieve. We were seeing attrition that matched that of most "call centers". Every Friday people were cut and I feared for my job. Remember, I had no experience in this type of position! My call coach spent time developing me and my team mates in one on one meetings and listening to our calls. I took the advice and coaching, I listened to the people around me who were successful and I did what they did. I began hitting my sales goals and I started receiving bonuses. With attrition rates still very high, management cut sales goals nearly in half! Unheard of in call centers! Attrition rates dropped to about one quarter of the national average. I stuck around because the money was good and I truly liked the people I worked with. Also, I saw that advancement opportunities were multiplying and I set my sights on promotion. I noticed that the people who were complaining were the same people who were not spending their time effectively. It is always easier to blame something external for failure than it is to look within for a solution. I have been promoted twice in less than two years and I intend to stay as long I am a benefit to the company and vice versa. Management listens to employees, develops sales skills in reps who want to succeed, and pays a living wage hourly while offering generous bonuses. Very professionally run office, from human resources to IT, recruiting to management. I was not promised a 100k sales job, it was an entry level job where I could re-invent myself. Bonuses are always paid on time and as promised. Great medical benefits, 401k, explosive growth, advancement opportunities, and fantastic people to work with.

Cons

I would like to see a south Austin office.

Stay true to your core values as you grow. Continue to maintain the culture that is making you successful now. Consider adding a program to groom potential call coaches.

There are newer employer reviews for Invenio Solutions