There are newer employer reviews for Invenio Solutions

Invenio is a great place to work with many opportunities for earning good money and advancing your career.

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Inside Sales in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I've been an Invenio for more than 2 years, enjoy the work and the people I work with. From my first day here everyone, peers and management, has shown an interest in making sure I have everything I need to be successful. The growth of the company during this period has been tremendous and I've seen many stellar performers advance their careers. The future looks even brighter with growth in both current programs and growth in the client base. Advancement paths are available to those who want to remain in a producer role and those who want to move into management.

Cons

In spite of a selective hiring process, some people who do not understand the creative nature of sales slip through and expect to simply dial the phone and read a script. I expect these are the types who post the negative comments on this site.

156 Other Employee Reviews for Invenio Solutions (View Most Recent)

Better than nothing...

Former Employee - Business Development Representative in Winchester, VA
    Former Employee - Business Development Representative in Winchester, VA

I worked at Invenio Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The people (not upper management)
    cheap drinks, free coffee, nice facility, hours

Cons

Upper management (lack of) treat you like a number, low pay, no overtime, promise of commissions with high goals that go up if you make it. If you leave or get laid off they don't pay you for commissions that you have earned the month before. Dead end job.

Try living on what you pay and the same conditions.Never knowing if your going to have a job the next day.

A great place to work.

Current Employee - Sales Alchemist in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Alchemist in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Positive atmosphere, great people, great culture, Excellent benefits and a really good place to hone your craft as a sales rep. Many people have started a new career here and Invenio Solutions offers the opportunity to re-invent yourself. I truly believe that most of the negative reviews about the Austin office are from employees who could not cut it.

This is a sales job. If you can't sell you should probably not be in this line of work. Just like if you get a job as a landscaper and cannot operate a lawn mower, you may want to try flipping burgers.

If you have the drive to succeed and put forth the effort, management will do their part to help you grow in your craft. We have a formula for success that is tried and true. From our hiring process all the way through the full sales cycle.

I absolutely cannot relate to the reviews that are disparaging on this web site. My experience with Invenio Solutions has been completely positive.

We hire people from all types of professional backgrounds and so long as they have the drive and the desire to learn, many succeed in becoming great sales people despite their lack of prior sales experience.

Cons

Management is too lenient with regards to under performers.

I like the "People First" value, but there has been too much latitude given to under performing reps. My advice is to coach them up or coach them out. The high performers need to feel that the boat anchors are being jettisoned and so does the middle management team.

There are newer employer reviews for Invenio Solutions