There are newer employer reviews for Invenio Solutions

Invenio is a great place to work with many opportunities for earning good money and advancing your career.

Current Employee - Inside Sales  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Inside Sales in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been an Invenio for more than 2 years, enjoy the work and the people I work with. From my first day here everyone, peers and management, has shown an interest in making sure I have everything I need to be successful. The growth of the company during this period has been tremendous and I've seen many stellar performers advance their careers. The future looks even brighter with growth in both current programs and growth in the client base. Advancement paths are available to those who want to remain in a producer role and those who want to move into management.

Cons

In spite of a selective hiring process, some people who do not understand the creative nature of sales slip through and expect to simply dial the phone and read a script. I expect these are the types who post the negative comments on this site.

149 Other Employee Reviews for Invenio Solutions (View Most Recent)

Overall Happy

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Stable company - Coming from a start up sales company, where they didn't even have direct deposit, Invenio has been a very stable working environment. Executives know what they are doing, and know where they want to go with the business, and aren't afraid to share with the crew.

Cons

My only frustration here has been with parking. With the seasonal bank that has reserved parking has made it trying.

Thank you for your honesty and consistency with your sales reps.

Happy Current Employee

Current Employee - Microsoft Ops  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Microsoft Ops in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Invenio is a very pleasurable place to work. It is a family environment where all of the managers thru upper management have an open-door policy at all times. I have been here a year and am planning on staying much longer. I would recommend Invenio for anyone looking for a great environment to work.

Cons

This is a rapidly growing company that does have some growing pains but they are working to address them as quickly as possible.

There are newer employer reviews for Invenio Solutions

Worked for Invenio Solutions? Contribute to the Community!