There are newer employer reviews for Invenio Solutions

Low Pressure, Family-oriented, Excellent Opportunities

Current Employee - Business Development Representative  in  Winchester, VA
Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Winchester, VA

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Invenio actually cares about it's employees. I've never worked for a company that gave recognition for employee successes, and to me that means a lot! Every morning starts off with a team huddle meeting to give everyone a little "pep in their step". The management team is very open to communication and will help to resolve any issues you may experience. The atmosphere is very laid back and all employees seem to act like family toward each other, even towards new employees. The actual work and accounts are fairly simple and easy to handle. Monday to Friday, 8:30-5..no weekends worked, makes for a pleasant career.

Cons

Hourly pay is a little on the low side, considering those who have years of marketing and sales experience under their belts. Commission pay is reasonable, with some hoops to jump through.

For the upper management in the Austin office: Please be considerate to your employees in VA during inclement weather. While you may not experience horrific snow conditions, understand that Winchester does not plow their roads or take the time to salt or pre-treat. We drive over many icy hills and often when most other businesses, schools, and road closings -- we find ourselves working. Some of us cannot afford to purchase adequate vehicles for snow, based on our salary...and for those who have large 4x4 pickup trucks -- we still find ourselves sliding sideways into work..no vehicle big or small can be controlled on icy surfaces. We are all valuable employees and it would be detrimental to your company to lose one of us in an accident.

149 Other Employee Reviews for Invenio Solutions (View Most Recent)

Satisfied, pretty good place to work.

I have been working at Invenio Solutions

Pros

Great environment
    Friendly people
    Lots of energy
    Challenging and fun work

Cons

No opportunities for career development in my field

Move to the beat of your own drum

Current Employee - BDR  in  Winchester, VA
    Current Employee - BDR in Winchester, VA

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone is very helpful and nice.
    Management provides helpful advice, encouragement and tools to help you meet your goals.
    Provided your own space and creative rights to 'sell your product'.

Cons

The company 'runs lean', this actually equates to high turn over and unexpected lay offs but this is just the hard truth of cold sale I think.
    The PTO accrual rate should be higher.

There are newer employer reviews for Invenio Solutions

Worked for Invenio Solutions? Contribute to the Community!