Invenio Solutions

There are newer employer reviews for Invenio Solutions

This Is It The Best Anywhere

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Fantastic management that offers value every minute. Constant coaching. Friendship and a professional bonding that will last a lifetime. It is the pinnacle of sales motion and training. It is very difficult to get into Invenio Solutions, because they hire the best, but once in it is a career for a lifetime if your destination is the summit of the sales world. We are fortunate to work with the best Fortune 500 companies who only entrust Invenio Solutions with their missions.

Cons

Very few can get in. So I guess that is a positive.

Great motivation and daily coaching. Keep up the great work. Here at Invenio Solutions our motto is client satisfaction.

168 Other Employee Reviews for Invenio Solutions (View Most Recent)

"sales"

Current Employee - BDR in Winchester, VA
    Current Employee - BDR in Winchester, VA

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

outstanding office vibe, cheap beverages, good people

Cons

working with a specific client the training is misleading for one, the client came in one month to train we learned, then a couple months later a different rep of the client came in and advised that what we were telling people wasn't accurate. Direct management is spread to thin. Bonus structures change far too frequently, and I feel this is done to disable from having to "payout" as opposed to enable people to hit bonus. I feel that the company is good, however misleading upon interview. If you are ok with just the base salary offered and willing to stay on board and continue to push yourself to the limits for minimal rewards for at least a year its a good place, otherwise, not so much.

embrace your employees, some of them aren't engaging at their first time at the rodeo, where they can learn a lot from you you could also stand to learn a lot from them.

Low Pressure, Family-oriented, Excellent Opportunities

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Winchester, VA
    Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Winchester, VA

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Invenio actually cares about it's employees. I've never worked for a company that gave recognition for employee successes, and to me that means a lot! Every morning starts off with a team huddle meeting to give everyone a little "pep in their step". The management team is very open to communication and will help to resolve any issues you may experience. The atmosphere is very laid back and all employees seem to act like family toward each other, even towards new employees. The actual work and accounts are fairly simple and easy to handle. Monday to Friday, 8:30-5..no weekends worked, makes for a pleasant career.

Cons

Hourly pay is a little on the low side, considering those who have years of marketing and sales experience under their belts. Commission pay is reasonable, with some hoops to jump through.

For the upper management in the Austin office: Please be considerate to your employees in VA during inclement weather. While you may not experience horrific snow conditions, understand that Winchester does not plow their roads or take the time to salt or pre-treat. We drive over many icy hills and often when most other businesses, schools, and road closings -- we find ourselves working. Some of us cannot afford to purchase adequate vehicles for snow, based on our salary...and for those who have large 4x4 pickup trucks -- we still find ourselves sliding sideways into work..no vehicle big or small can be controlled on icy surfaces. We are all valuable employees and it would be detrimental to your company to lose one of us in an accident.

There are newer employer reviews for Invenio Solutions