There are newer employer reviews for Invenio Solutions

They e-mailed us to write good reviews

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Here is mine: the people you work with are cool. I mean we are all in the same boat. Everyone s looking to leave though so it could get lonely fast if everyone finds something better. Also, not too far from my house.
At least you can spend time surfing the net and applying on your mobile etc

Cons

Management just does not care about people. They walk around pretending to be important but they are all deluded and arrogant. raising your voice does nothing for your reputation so cool down and get out of my way. Then they e-mail us to write reviews here!!

If you are so utterly lacking in education, class or social skills then go back into your cube and leave me be. Also, no point in blaming the companies that pay the bills: they ask you to have a terrible manner????

156 Other Employee Reviews for Invenio Solutions (View Most Recent)

The best of the best

Current Employee - Inside Sales Executive in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Executive in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Love love love working at Invenio. I am learning a lot and with permission work harder than most by coming in early and leaving late. I love maximizing my commission, creating a career path for myself and definitely serving the many tier one companies that trust their sales and mantra to Invenio Marketing Solutions

Cons

None. I am learning as fast as possible to better serve my company, our contracts and my pocketbook lol

Thanks a lot for all the time you spend with us and coach and guide us. I can definitely see this job blossoming into a life-long career at Invenio.

Treat others as you would like to be treated

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time

Pros

Invenio is a fast growing company with plenty of room for opportunity. The company is still at the level where you can get your voice heard by senior management. The people that run the place actually care for the most part.

Cons

...they also care if you're hitting your quota. Pressure is part of the game at Invenio. There is a revolving door of people at all levels of the company. Mostly the folks that make the least and are treated the worst. Compensation is also laughable for what they expect of you. Give us some warm leads already!

You may be doing us a favor by giving us a job, but don't keep treating us poorly and expect us to stay.

There are newer employer reviews for Invenio Solutions