Invenio Solutions

www.inveniomarketing.com
  www.inveniomarketing.com
There are newer employer reviews for Invenio Solutions

They e-mailed us to write good reviews

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Here is mine: the people you work with are cool. I mean we are all in the same boat. Everyone s looking to leave though so it could get lonely fast if everyone finds something better. Also, not too far from my house.
At least you can spend time surfing the net and applying on your mobile etc

Cons

Management just does not care about people. They walk around pretending to be important but they are all deluded and arrogant. raising your voice does nothing for your reputation so cool down and get out of my way. Then they e-mail us to write reviews here!!

If you are so utterly lacking in education, class or social skills then go back into your cube and leave me be. Also, no point in blaming the companies that pay the bills: they ask you to have a terrible manner????

168 Other Employee Reviews for Invenio Solutions (View Most Recent)

9 to 5

Former Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Austin, TX

I worked at Invenio Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

You leave at 5 sharp no need to stay back afterwards because you are talking to people of a list so no more work to do

Cons

bad lists, accounts tell you not to call back, ridiculous sales call center 1978 mentality, tight medians and very noisy, low pay etc etc
    Oh very quick to fire people

Increase our pay the reason everyone is leaving is because nearly everybody pays more, in fact as you know a couple of us left to the restaurant sector

Not Worth It

I worked at Invenio Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

-Nice middle management on the sales floor
    -Decent benefits

Cons

-This company is a slave to whoever becomes their client -- they do not really have their own vision or direction.
    -Upper management is terrible, and doesn't take time to get to know the staff, even those they work closely with.
    -No company culture (they don't even provide silverware or napkins in the breakroom)
    -A dishonest environment - everyone on the sales floor were told back in February to take time to write positive reviews of the company on Glassdoor, hence the influx of positive comments on the same day, all at once.
    -HR is abysmal and dishonest. They fire so many people there that they spend most of their time battling unemployment claims in court, and doing their best to make sure reps do not receive it. They come across as helpless and discouraging when complaints come their way.
    -Multiple felons work there.
    -They pay their reps about 1/3 of the going rate for this industry, and have no plans to increase the base pay or compensation. The executives all drive very expensive vehicles. You might as well work at a book store or Starbucks, you will have more room for advancement and make about the same pay.

-Stop feeding such a culture of greed, where you underpay your employees and pocket sales for executives and clients.
    -Have SOME type of fun thing planned for your staff -- 2 outings per year in a company this size is just sad.

There are newer employer reviews for Invenio Solutions