Invenio Solutions

www.inveniomarketing.com

They e-mailed us to write good reviews

Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) Austin, TX

ProsHere is mine: the people you work with are cool. I mean we are all in the same boat. Everyone s looking to leave though so it could get lonely fast if everyone finds something better. Also, not too far from my house.
At least you can spend time surfing the net and applying on your mobile etc

ConsManagement just does not care about people. They walk around pretending to be important but they are all deluded and arrogant. raising your voice does nothing for your reputation so cool down and get out of my way. Then they e-mail us to write reviews here!!

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you are so utterly lacking in education, class or social skills then go back into your cube and leave me be. Also, no point in blaming the companies that pay the bills: they ask you to have a terrible manner????

Problems Problems Problems

Microsoft Account Executive (Current Employee) Austin, TX

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: You do not do over time and everyone leaves right on the… Cons: The management, senior management, programs, accounts, lists and numbers do not work. The management is a bunch of low class ex-cons and fired from previous… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Treat others as you would like to be treated

I have been working at Invenio Solutions full-time

Pros: Invenio is a fast growing company with plenty of room for opportunity. The company is still at the level where… Cons: ...they also care if you're hitting your quota. Pressure is part of the game at Invenio. There is a revolving door of people… Advice to Senior Management: You may be doing us a favor by giving us a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Invenio Solutions.

Worked for Invenio Solutions? Contribute to the Community!