Invensys

www.invensys.com
  www.invensys.com
There are newer employer reviews for Invensys

I learned in this company as much in 3 years as much as 1 can learn in 5 years

Current Employee - Application Engineer in Mumbai (India)
Current Employee - Application Engineer in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Invensys full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The areas you need to work & actually do engineering in, is very vast & so are the expectations from you.

Cons

A fair balance between personnel life & professional life can easily be turmoiled due to irregularities in foresight & proper planning of the entire team. Most of the times it happens.

A team's strength & weakness must always be kept in mind in executing a project. Not to mention the mental fitness they need & they maintain in sustaining a given amount of pressure.

122 Other Employee Reviews for Invensys (View Most Recent)

Invensys Skelta

Current Employee - Analyst
    Current Employee - Analyst

I have been working at Invensys full-time (more than an year)

Pros

R&D first then delivery!!! You will get good chance to explore your self and your ideas.

Cons

Remove log in / log out for R&D atleast. You can keep login/out for those people who are working for shift. I don't understand if i do 8 hours log in/out then why shoud i work more than that and attend call from home. It is unfare.

A lot of advantages

I have been working at Invensys

Pros

Invensys is a good place to work and there are a lot of opportunities for the company to grow in the right directions. The management does good for the size of the company, but it needs better direction.

Cons

The review process is arduous and not productive at all. I'm pretty sure everyone musters through it because it is required, but it is hardly a measure of performance.

There are newer employer reviews for Invensys