There are newer employer reviews for Invesco Aim

Nice Place To Work!

Former Employee - Anonymous in Houston, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous in Houston, TX

I worked at Invesco Aim full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good incentives, friendly, casual culture. This company has a very nice, physical environment. I enjoyed the years I spent working there.

Cons

A bit rigid! It was a little difficult for me to climb the ladder there, so I left to explore other options.

You have great leadership, but some get offended if asked a question they can't answer. I think your leadership should be trained to welcome all kinds of inquiries; they should not be threatened by them.

27 Other Employee Reviews for Invesco Aim (View Most Recent)

Great experience gained, but horrible middle management

Former Employee - Fund Accountant in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Fund Accountant in Houston, TX

I worked at Invesco Aim full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Fabulous training that will serve a lifetime. Great recognition for employees, such as anniversaries, parties, etc. learned how not to treat people.

Cons

Worst middle-management I've ever seen. Bonuses and raises determined by middle managers, rather than merit. Staff was overworked, with extremely rigid time-off policies.

Bring in management consultants to train management soft skills, for these were severely lacking.

Great people / OK Managers.

Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Project Coordinator in Houston, TX

I worked at Invesco Aim full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Offered tons of benefits and opportunities for employees to make it a fun atmosphere.

Cons

Compensation was average. In just the short time I was there it went from one big family to a more corporate atmosphere...which took away some of the charm of the company.

Make sure that compensation packages are competitive and make sure managers are trained to be managers.

There are newer employer reviews for Invesco Aim