Invesco
www.invesco.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Not all that different than most Financial Services companies

ProsSome of the best portfolio managers work at Invesco. Not only are they good at their jobs - most are able to explain their process in English - not Finglish.

ConsIt is a very horizontal organization and very political. It you are not high up in the organization and don't have political connections, you don't have a chance to grow and develop.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployee surveys don't tell the whole story. Take the opportunity to speak to those on the lower rungs of the ladder.

Great company culture and very relaxed environment.

Summer Fixed Income Analyst (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at Invesco part-time for less than a year

Pros: Great corporate culture with opportunities for advancement. Truly care about their… Cons: Low wages compared to relative positions elsewhere. Underperforming compared to competitors. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Inflexible "Good Old Boys" have their own culture

IT Management (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

I have been working at Invesco full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Decent health and matching 401k Cons: Consistently underpays compared to market. Little support from management for change. A$$ kissing gets advancement. Management has its… Advice to Senior Management: Move into the modern era. Training and pay go a long… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Invesco.

Worked for Invesco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Invesco reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Invesco CEO Marty Flanagan. All reviews posted anonymously by Invesco employees.