Invesco
www.invesco.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Not a place that encourages employees to excel. Those who don't do, get ahead.

Analyst (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsThe benefits are OK. If you're hourly, they don't expect you to work much overtime. Some of the people are really great.

ConsVery 'lord of the flies' culture. Eat or be eaten. Management allows behavior that wouldn't fly at other companies. Not much in the way of innovation and if you do speak up, if it's not what the boss wanted to hear, it's nixed and so are you.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook below your management level. If you did, you'd see some things aren't working and others are exposing you to a lot of potential legal issues. Stop coddling those who don't do the work and penalizing those who do.

Review

I have been working at Invesco full-time

Pros: Professional, decent benefits / compensation Cons: Company working to have a company's culture for all employees Advice to Senior Management: 9/80 schedule would be great Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not all that different than most Financial Services companies

I have been working at Invesco full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Some of the best portfolio managers work at Invesco. Not only are they good at… Cons: It is a very horizontal organization and very political. It you are not high up in… Advice to Senior Management: Employee surveys don't tell the whole story. Take the opportunity… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Invesco.

Worked for Invesco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Invesco reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Invesco CEO Marty Flanagan. All reviews posted anonymously by Invesco employees.