Invesco
www.invesco.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Strong company, great benefits, above average pay.

Analyst (Current Employee)
Downers Grove, IL

ProsAfter my first 8 months at Invesco, I don't have one negative thing to say. All of the employees are extremely driven and talented. Upper management is very approachable and truly want to develop your career, rather than simply put your skills to use. The company culture is fantastic, and pay/benefits are well above the industry average in my group.

ConsNothing negative to say about Invesco. Very pleased with the company's commitment to better its employees. Excelent benefits and a great place to grow your career.

Mixed review for teams and managers

I have been working at Invesco full-time

Pros: Great people, comp. is competative, hours are reasonable, corp. culture… Cons: Understaffed in some areas. Lack of definition for job descriptions/roles...seems like… Advice to Senior Management: Being a success invest. mgr. does not translate to effective… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Just Ok

Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Invesco full-time

Pros: Great Co-workers. Training is available. Cons: Promotions are hard to come by. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Invesco.

Worked for Invesco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Invesco reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Invesco CEO Marty Flanagan. All reviews posted anonymously by Invesco employees.