Investors Capital Holdings
www.investorscapital.com Lynnfield, MA 50 to 149 Employees

Very stressful overall and poor help from upper management.

Financial Consultant (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsAbility to work independently as well as on a team. Ability to conduct own research on various types of investments.

ConsThis company provides little to no benefits at all (Health, dental...) and the office in the new york firm is a miserable place to conduct business. 100% cold-calling for bringing in new business!

Advice to Senior ManagementI would suggest getting an office upgrade/make-over and try to expand business by other means than cold-calling. I would also consider increasing salary to recruit/maintain more talent.

Flag Review
Investors Capital Holdings CEO responded to this review Aug 14, 2013 EditDelete
This review is not of Investors Capital, it is of an affiliated but wholly independent office that utilizes the services of Investors Capital.

boiler room/ low pay/stockbroker dying profession

Broker Trainee (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Investors Capital Holdings full-time for more than a year

Pros: Sponser you for your series 7 Cons: you will be cold calling for 9-10 hrs a day with maybe a 30-60 min break, prospecting for clients who dont need… Advice to Senior Management: teach trainees financial side of being a broker, not just… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Cold calling all day

Stockbroker Intern (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Investors Capital Holdings as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Looks good on resume, stipend for expenses Cons: Sitting in a noisy room with a phone and millions of… Advice to Senior Management: Teach interns something more than cold calling No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Investors Capital Holdings.

Worked for Investors Capital Holdings? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Investors Capital Holdings reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Investors Capital Holdings CEO Tim Murphy. All reviews posted anonymously by Investors Capital Holdings employees.